Beyond Security AVDS - Vulnerability Scanner
With over 200 new security vulnerabilities announced each month, how can you keep your data secure?
AVDS is used by organizations around the world to keep their network safe, and this includes many well known organizations in the Benelux region. AVDS is a fully automatic network and website vulnerability assessment system that scales from networks of 50 to over 200,000 nodes.
Automatically and transparently, AVDS performs regularly scheduled in-depth inspection and testing for security weaknesses that enables you to take control of your security issues. AVDS reveals your network security status like you haven't seen before, with powerful features such as trend analysis, security hierarchical views, and asset management enabling you to proactively keep your networks safe and compliant!
With each scan, AVDS automatically discovers new equipment and services and adds them to its inspection schedule. It then tests every node based on its characteristics and responses, generating reports that provide clear concise views of your vulnerabilities, with simple solutions for remediation.
The database of tests is updated hourly with the most recently discovered security vulnerabilities. The AVDS database includes over 10,000 known vulnerabilities and the updates include discoveries by our own team and those discovered by corporate and private security teams around the world.
Automated Testing Using AVDS:
- Gets your tactical security work done easily and quickly
- No surprises! - Lets you know at any given moment, how really safe or how much risk you are from attack. Hourly/daily updates ensure you are protected from the latest threats
- With on-line reports, you can easily provide management with any reports needed.
- Supported by Beyond Security's own knowledge base, SecuriTeam.com, one of the largest security portals on the Internet.
- Provides the fixes you and your staff need to secure network faster and easier
- Automatically scans new equipment, ports and applications
- 100% Safe, with no effect on network performance
- The most accurate testing system in the market. Less than .1% false positives!
- Reduces your patch management work by identifying exactly what is needed