Our custom software development is centered on a close cooperation with our customers. Therefore, E2S offers solutions that match your requirements. Together with our customers we design scenarios, build models and define structure of the expected solution. This approach makes the solution clear for both partners and makes us both speak the same language. To conclude these first steps, we both define the tests that conclusively will demonstrate that the solution covers the initial requirements.
With the models, scenarios and structures, E2S then develops a first version of the solution. This allows our customers to perform an early evaluation and refine the solution if necessary. For each version, we define together what functions will be added to the next version and what refinements are necessary to the current version.
During the development of the solution, we use several technologies that help us to work out very flexible applications:
- From the models we can automatically derive a database structure. The actual database can either be a commercial database, such as SQL server or MSAccess, but also an encrypted file or data that are stored inside the executable. Those last two possibilities are very interesting in projects where the end user may not have any access to the data, except through the application.
- Thanks to the scenarios the solution will closely match the way our customers are used to work. We use the scenarios to define the user interface and the order in which the screens appear. Moreover we carefully make sure to use the proper terminology.
- Where possible we integrate the solution with generally applicable and available software components. This allows us for example offering reporting for MSWord, but also use the latest components and controls from Windows XP.
- The development of the solution is important, but also its installation. E2S offers a unique approach in which an application installs itself simply by clicking on it.
- Our customers also can easily translate our solution into several other languages. E2S has a large experience in creating language versions of programs and applications, even if they need other alphabets such as Greek or Cyrillic.
Some example applications are: